Reservists pipe of the reservists Anacker, Thuringian Uhlans No. 6, of the Prussian -. German army.
His service was from 1908 to 1911. The regiment was formed on 18.03.1813 and dissolved in 1918/19. Location of the garrison was as of 1894, the city of Hanau. Regimental commander as of 1902 was Karl Wilhelm of Urach.
Very nice and detailed painting; on the back the picture is relatively rarely encountered on reservists pipe heads and probably originates from the Hanau workshop of K. Schön; very beautiful condition
Height: 1450 mm